This A4 Auto Transport Support Policy (“Support Policy“) outlines the support services provided by A4 Auto Transport (“A4“) to its customers in relation to their use of the A4 Auto Transport services. By using the A4 Auto Transport services, you (“Customer“) agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this Support Policy.
- Support Channels A4 Auto Transport offers support through the following channels:
- Email: Customers can contact A4 Auto Transport’s support team via email at [email protected]. Emails will be responded to during business hours.
- Support Hours A4 Auto Transport’s support team is available to assist customers during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (local time). Support requests received outside of these hours will be addressed on the next business day.
- Incident Reporting Customers can report any issues, errors, or abnormal behavior related to the A4 Auto Transport services (“Incidents”) through the designated support channels mentioned above. When reporting an Incident, customers should provide the following information:
- Description of the issue or error encountered
- Steps were taken to reproduce the Incident
- Relevant details or error messages received
- Any supporting documentation or screenshots, if applicable
Customer Cooperation Customers are required to cooperate with A4 Auto Transport in a timely manner to resolve reported Incidents. This includes providing any additional information or documentation requested by the support team to assist with troubleshooting and resolving the reported issue.
Exclusions A4 Auto Transport may not be able to provide support for Incidents that fall under the following circumstances:
- Use of the services in a manner not authorized or outlined in the agreement between A4 Auto Transport and the Customer.
- Incidents caused by factors beyond A4 Auto Transport’s control, including but not limited to general internet problems or force majeure events.
- Issues arising from the Customer’s equipment, software, network connections, or other infrastructure.
- Incidents resulting from the actions or omissions of third-party systems or services.
Please note that this Support Policy is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement between A4 Auto Transport and the Customer.
For further inquiries or to learn more about A4 Auto Transport, please contact us at [email protected].
We don’t sell information and use it for sending different offers, news and promotional emails.
Who we are
We are a4autotransport.com an online website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, use a mobile app, or interact with an online platform. They are widely used by online service providers to enhance user experience and provide reporting information by facilitating interaction between users and websites, mobile apps, and online platforms.
Types of cookies
- First-party cookies: Cookies set by the website, mobile app, or platform owner (in this case, A4 Auto Transport).
- Third-party cookies: Cookies set by parties other than the website, mobile app, or platform owner. These cookies enable third-party features, such as advertising, interactive content, and analytics.
We use both first-party and third-party cookies for various purposes, including:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for our Websites, App, and Platform to function correctly, providing you with services and access to secure areas. As they are essential for the operation of our services, you cannot refuse them.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enhance website functionality and personalization. If you choose to disable these cookies, certain services may not function properly.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect aggregated information about how our Websites are used and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. They help us understand user behavior and customize the Websites accordingly.
- Advertising cookies: We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver more relevant and meaningful advertisements to visitors on our Websites and track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns.
Other tracking technologies
In addition to cookies, we may use similar technologies like web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”) from time to time. These small graphic files contain unique identifiers that enable us to recognize when someone has visited our Websites, App, or Platform. Web beacons often rely on cookies to function correctly, and disabling cookies may impair their functioning.
You have the right to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by using the opt-out links provided in the cookie table above. Furthermore:
- Mobile device settings: Check your mobile device settings for options to control ads based on your interactions with applications. For example, on iOS devices, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on Android devices, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
Our infrastructure and security team consists of professionals who have played lead roles in designing, building, and operating highly secure internet-facing systems, ranging from startups to large public companies.
We have implemented a formal procedure for security events and have educated all our staff on our policies. When security events are detected, they are escalated to our emergency alias, and teams are paged, notified, and assembled to rapidly address the event. After resolving a security event, we conduct a post-mortem analysis. The analysis is reviewed in person, distributed across the company, and includes action items to improve detection and prevention of similar events in the future. In the event of a security breach affecting your data, we will promptly notify you in writing, providing details about the breach and the status of our investigation.
Build Process Automation
We have established functioning, frequently used automation to safely and reliably roll out changes to both our application and operating platform within minutes. With the ability to deploy code dozens of times a day, we have high confidence in quickly delivering security fixes when required.
All our services run in the cloud. We do not operate our own routers, load balancers, DNS servers, or physical servers. Our services and data are hosted in AWS facilities in the USA and are protected by AWS security measures as described in the AWS Shared Responsibility Model. Our infrastructure is designed with disaster recovery in mind and is spread across three AWS data centers (availability zones). This ensures continuity in case of unexpected failures in any one of the data centers. Upmetrics utilizes a backup solution for data stores containing customer data.
All customer data is stored in the USA. We store customer data in multi-tenant data stores, utilizing strict privacy controls in our application code to ensure data privacy and prevent unauthorized access between customers (i.e., logical separation). We have extensive unit and integration tests in place to verify the effectiveness of these privacy controls. These tests are run every time our codebase is updated, and any failing test prevents new code from being deployed to production.
We do not store your credit card information on our servers. It is securely stored with Stripe. To learn more about Stripe’s security practices, please visit Stripe Security. a4autotransport engages certain sub processors to process customer data. The list of sub processors can be found in the Third Parties section, which may be updated by a4autotransport from time to time.
a4autotransport is served 100% over HTTPS, ensuring secure communication. We operate a zero-trust corporate network where there are no corporate resources or additional privileges gained from being on a4autotransport network. We enforce strong password policies for Code Repository, Google, AWS, and a4autotransport to protect access to cloud services.
All payment instrument processing for the purchase of a4autotransport services is performed by ChargeBee and Stripe. For security reasons, we do not store any card details in our database. The payment details you enter are securely transmitted directly to Stripe. For more information on ChargeBee’s security practices, please visit ChargeBee Security. To learn about Stripe’s security practices, please visit Stripe Security.
As a customer of a4autotransport, you have certain responsibilities to maintain the security of your account and data. These responsibilities include:
- Managing your user accounts and member roles within the a4autotransport services.
- Protecting your account and user credentials while accessing the a4autotransport services.
- Complying with the terms of your services agreement with a4autotransport, including adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Promptly notifying a4autotransport if a user credential has been compromised or if you suspect any suspicious activities that could impact the security of the a4autotransport services or your account.
- Performing security penetration tests or security assessment activities only with the express advance written consent of a4autotransport.
If you would like to learn more about us, feel free to contact us at [email protected].